Sunday, March 18, 2007

The End of the Road

Well, the end of our hallway which is the road between the bathroom and our bedroom. I like this particular spot in the house because it is very sunny. My fig tree likes it too. I bought that plant at a garage sale for $2.50, in the mid 90's. Since then, it has survived 5 moves! I didn't think it was going to survive moving from Cincinnati to New York, especially since it is somewhat fragile. . . .or not, I've learned. Anyway, this work is another practice session in depicting light. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Amazing depiction of light! And I'm amazed that your fig tree has done so well - I thought they hated to be moved!

Sandy said...

What a serene spot and if this is Practice on light - you have passed with flying colors!!

obat batuk pilek said...

Today I have read a lot of articles that you publish
obat kista ibu hamil obat tumor jantung obat masuk angin obat sakit tulang ekor obat sakit maag ibu hamil obat sembelit ibu hamil obat batuk ibu hamil obat radang otak anak obat biang keringat anak obat sakit menelan anak obat lambung bocor obat lambung perih