Friday, November 11, 2005

BCF


For the first attempt, I thought I would try to capture this thing I do with my mouth called "railroad mouth"...where I skew my lips on a diagonal one way...and then the other way...making a sort of flashing X like a railroad sign (learned from my ballet teacher when I was in the first grade). The second attempt was actually my 4th attempt.At this point, I was getting a little frustrated with just getting something that looked like a face!...Then I said to myself, Lynne, stop trying to compete with Wally.. you KNOW he cheats. And then I said...LYNNE! you can't put that in your blog, what's wrong with you...slap slap slap slapp...ok OK I'm sorry,... geeze

4 comments:

hfm said...

Funny faces! I like particularly the first one - the eyes expression.

hfm
http://tcores.blogspot.com

Julie Oakley said...

I suspected those drawings were a bit too good! Yours are very good and funny.

Chrixean said...

very funny:)

Terri said...

In total awe...even your BCs are fabulous.