Friday, November 11, 2005

BCF


For the first attempt, I thought I would try to capture this thing I do with my mouth called "railroad mouth"...where I skew my lips on a diagonal one way...and then the other way...making a sort of flashing X like a railroad sign (learned from my ballet teacher when I was in the first grade). The second attempt was actually my 4th attempt.At this point, I was getting a little frustrated with just getting something that looked like a face!...Then I said to myself, Lynne, stop trying to compete with Wally.. you KNOW he cheats. And then I said...LYNNE! you can't put that in your blog, what's wrong with you...slap slap slap slapp...ok OK I'm sorry,... geeze

5 comments:

hfm said...

Funny faces! I like particularly the first one - the eyes expression.

hfm
http://tcores.blogspot.com

Julie Oakley said...

I suspected those drawings were a bit too good! Yours are very good and funny.

Sparky said...

No, you win the competition. Yours look much more like you than mine look like me. And Julie...I'm very disappointed in you.

Chrixean said...

very funny:)

Terri said...

In total awe...even your BCs are fabulous.