Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wedding Dress

I had a very small, conservative wedding 26 years ago on April 25th. It was a beautiful ceremony, but I often wonder what it would have been like to have been a traditional bride with a gloriously billowing, tiny bead studded gown; princess for a day with adoring subjects. Come to think of it, since I was a little girl, I've spent hours drawing "what ifs" and "if onlys"...ei. long long hair, skinny legs, many sisters and brothers or a face like Olivia Hussey's in "Romeo and Juliet". So, if I didn't/don't get to experience it in real life, at least I am able to indulge in my dreams while recording them on canvas. I don't know what happened to the dress (Gunny Sack) I was married in...but I have pictures. Maybe next, I'll do a pastel of one of my wedding pics. Soft Pastel on approx. 16 X 19" Colourfix paper.

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a great way to have the full fancy wedding experience -- and at a great deal less expense, too! This is beautifully done -- I love the movement.

shirley said...

Beautiful Lynne! I love the view that you chose - so dramatic.

Anonymous said...

Mom I was wondering if I could blow this up and give it to Maria for a wedding present?? I would pay u for it......It almost looks like her and her dress......just let me know.....allie

Joe said...

Try going to Naplesweddingcatering.com

Cara Mengobati Gondok Beracun said...

Thanks for the information. Once very beneficial to us all. Awaited further information.

Manfaat Chitosan Plus Capsule
Edema Paru Paru
Spirulina Plus Tablet
Cara Mengecilkan Perut Buncit
Obat Tradisional Hepatitis C
Cara Mengobati Gondok Beracun